A number of ArabGT friends and followers went through a frightening experience when they took a ride in the passenger seat beside Suhaib Shashaa and Karim Deeb to test the 2021 Porsche Taycan acceleration
Just one day after we posted of the detailed test drive of the new Taycan Turbo model from the German company Porsche, which was presented to you by our colleague Karim Deeb in one episode of the Test drive program, today we want to entertain you and make you laugh with all your heart with the spontaneous reactions to the tremendous speed possessed by the most advanced Porsche car.
Since we are talking about the first fully electric car produced by Porsche, we would like to note that all cars equipped with electric hearts do not lose any energy when starting, which gives them a tremendous immediate acceleration the moment you step on the power pedal (not the throttle, this car does not run on gasoline)!
Watch The Video:
With this distinctive acceleration provided by electric cars, this Taycan is able to race powerful supercars with ease such as; Ferrari, Lamborghini, and even its siblings, the Porsche 911 in all versions.
Our website founder Musab Shashaa had previously made a long trip aboard the most powerful version of this electric model, Porsche Taycan Turbo S, in one episode of Special Coverage program.
Apart from the 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo acceleration, these are important numbers related to this German electric car:
- It relies on two electric motors; One in the front connected with a gear of one speed, and the second in the back with a two-speed gearbox.
- Horsepower is 625
- Overboost Power with Launch Control 670 hp.
- Torque: 850 Nm.
- It operates with four-wheel drive system.
- It weighs approximately 2,300 kg.
- It accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.2 seconds.
- It can cover a quarter-mile in 11.1 seconds.
- It has a top speed of 260 km / h.
- It can travel a distance of between 381 km and 450 km per electric charge.
The price of the 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo in the UAE market starts from 163,100 USD, equivalent to 599,000 AED.
The post What Happens When You Test Porsche Taycan Acceleration With ArabGT Team? appeared first on Arabgt.