One of the most powerful Jeep Trackhawk cars in the world will be the star of today’s episode of Special Car program, in which Suhaib Shashaa tells us that it is a missile that conceals a beating heart that generates 1,030 hp with Race Fuel, and 930 hp with pump fuel.
In this episode, we Amr Al-Qudah, Arab GT cameraman, confessed that the great sound and acceleration of this powerful American car made him forget about the pain he was feeling as a result of removing the wisdom teeth before going out for shooting.
The beginning of this episode was with a round of acceleration while Launch Control is turned on, with this American car that possesses a red key, as it is a high-performance car that is basically equipped and without any modification with the same beating heart equipped in Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, and Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, which is a 6.2-liter Hemi V8 generating 707 hp and 868 Nm of torque (without modification).
Meet one of the top 5 most powerful Jeep Trackhawk cars in the world, which managed to travel a quarter of a mile in 10 seconds without using nitrous gas:
Many ArabGT followers may know that Suhaib has already test-driven a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk years ago, in an episode of Special Coverage program.
Trackhawk parts with their prices:
- The price of Exhaust System was 5,173 USD.
- The price of Methanol System Direct Port is 1,539 USD.
- The cost of programming the engine computer and gearbox is $ 1,906.
- The price of injectors is $ 1,990.
- The price of the crank poly is 762 USD.
- The price of the SuperCharger poly was 326 USD.
- The price of air filter was 871 USD.
- The price of CNC supercharger adjustment is US $ 1,361.
- Price of Engine inner parts and nitrous: $ 9,802.
We thank Fadi Tamour Malik, one of the 5 most powerful Jeep Trackhawks in the world, which have been modified by Al Numairi Auto Garage.
Special Car Previous Episode: One Of The Most Powerful Golf GTI Cars In The Arabian Gulf Is Our Star Today